Series AT21823 ATEX Approved 1823 Differential Pressure Switch
The 1823 in Flame-Proof ATEX Enclosure
Essential for industrial environments, the ATEX approved Dwyer Series AT21823 combines small size with 2% repeatability. Set point adjustment inside the switch allows for set point settings across 9 ranges from the low of .07 in w.c. to a maximum 85 in w.c. differential pressure. Series AT21823 flame-proof ATEX enclosures are available in aluminum and are ideal for low pressure hazardous area applications. Various housing options such as an overpressure relief valve or external setpoint adjustment knob are available. External setpoint knob allows adjustment without opening the enclosure.
Important notes for installation:
• Cables must be fitted through 1/2″ NPT cable gland or ATEX conduit (not supplied with instrument).
• Make sure after cabling to close tight cover and cable gland, in order to keep IP66 rating (IP65 with option OPV, overpressure relief valve).
• Open cover only after de-energizing instrument.
• Attention: Check local safety rules and warnings on unit and manual for a correct use of the instrument in hazardous area.
Please see SERIES 1800 for non-ATEX approved.
Dwyer Series AT21823 Specifications
- Service:Air and non-combustible, compatible gases.
- Wetted Materials:Consult factory.
- Temperature Limits:-30 to 180°F (-34 to 82.2°C); 1823-00, -20 to 180°F (-28.9 to 82.2°C); Case: -76 to 140°F ( -60 to 60°C) (Note: Product temperature limits differ from case).
- Pressure Limits:10 psig (68.95 kPa) continuous, 25 psig (172.4 kPa) surge.
- Switch Type:SPDT.Repeatability:±2% FS.
- Electrical Rating:15 A @ 120 to 480 VAC, 60 Hz. Resistive 1/8 HP @ 125 VAC, 1/4 HP @ 250 VAC, 60 Hz. De-rate to 10 A for operation at high cycle rates.
- Mounting Orientation:Diaphragm in vertical position.
- Set Point Adjustment:Screw type inside mounting spud internal to switch. External setpoint adjustment knob optional.
- Enclosure Rating:IP66. IP65 with option OPV, overpressure relief valve or external setpoint adjustment knob.
- Housing Material:Aluminum.Finishing:Texture epoxy coat RAL7038.
- Pressure Connections:1/8″ NPT female brass (SS optional). In presence of acetylene it is necessary to use SS.Electrical Connections:Two 1/2″ FNPT. Cable gland not included.
- Weight:11.9 lb (5.4 kg).
- ATEX Approved Products from Comhas with ECN:BVI 14ATEX0072.
- Agency Approvals:CE 1370 II2 GD Ex d IIC Gb T6; -60°C ≤ Ta ≤ +60°C Ex tb IIIC Db T 85°C.