Series 490 Wet/Wet Handheld Digital Manometer
Liquid & Gas Pressure Measurement, ±0.5% F.S. Accuracy
The DWYER SERIES 490 DIGITAL MANOMETER is a versatile, hand-held, battery operated manometer available in several basic ranges for positive or positive differential pressure measurement and can tolerate most liquid media compatible with 316LSS. A memory function allows storage of up to 40 readings for later recall and a backlight provides auxiliary lighting for hard-to-see locations. Standard are a hold feature and both visual and audible overpressure alarms. A new feature added to the Series 490 is a field adjustable damping. This allows the user to choose the level of display averaging rate corresponding to the fluctuation level common in many applications. A 9V alkaline battery is included that provides up to 100 hours of operation.
- Service:Compatible gases & liquids.
- Wetted Materials: Without valve: Type 316L SS. Additional wetted parts with 3-way valve option: Buna-N, silicone grease, PTFE, brass 360, copper, reinforced acetal copolymer.
- Accuracy: ±0.5% Full Scale, 60 to 78°F (15.6 to 25.6°C); ±1.5% Full Scale from 32 to 60°F and 78 to 104°F (0 to 15.6°C and 25.6 to 40°C).
- Pressure Hysteresis: ±0.1% of Full Scale.
- Pressure Limits: See Ordering page.
- Temperature Limits: 32 to 140°F (0 to 60°C).
- Storage Temperature Limits: -4 to 176°F (-20 to 80°C).Display:0.42″ (10.6 mm) 4 digit LCD.
- Resolution: See Ordering page.Power Requirements:9 V alkaline battery, installed non-functional, user replaceable.Weight:14.1 oz (400 g).
- Process Connections: Two 1/8″ (3.18 mm) female NPT.
- Agency Approvals: CE.
- Measures Virtually any Liquid Media Compatible with 316L Stainless Steel.
- Instant Selection from up to Seven English/Metric Units.
- Stores 40 Readings in Memory for Later Reference.
- Both Audible and Visual Overpressure Alarms.
- Operates up to 100 Hours on a Single 9 Volt Battery.
- New Adjustable Dampening Feature for Averaging Fluctuating Readings.
|490-1||0-15.00 psi||30 psig|
|490-2||0-30.00 psi||60 psig|
|490-3||0-50.00 psi||100 psig|
|490-4||0-100.00 psi||200 psig|
|490-5||0-500.00 psi||1000 psig|