Series HHT Hazardous Area Humidity/Temperature Transmitter
Intrinsically Safe or Explosion-Proof Models
The Dwyer Series HHT Hazardous Area Humidity/Temperature Transmitter takes accurate measurements in the harshest of environments. The transmitter is offered in explosion-proof and intrinsically-safe versions depending on the application’s requirements. The explosion-proof model is offered with 4 to 20 mA output for humidity only. The intrinsically-safe version is offered with 4 to 20 mA output for humidity and temperature. Both versions have an optional two line alphanumeric display to show the current humidity and temperature.
The Series HHT humidity/temperature transmitter is excellent for offshore HVAC applications, dust and grain applications. Intrinsically safe models require an intrinsically safe barrier.
It is important to develop a routine schedule for replacing the RH/temperature sensor (part number A-451). The sensor should be replaced annually or sooner depending on application conditions.
- Relative Humidity Range:0 to 100% RH.
- Temperature Range:-40 to 140°F (-40 to 60°C).
- Accuracy:±2% 10-90% RH, ±0.9°F at 72°F (±0.3°C at 25°C).
- Hysteresis:±1%.Repeatability:±0.1% typical.
- Temperature Limits:-40 to 140°F (-40 to 60°C).
- Storage Temperature:-40 to 176°F (-40 to 80°C).
- Compensated Temperature:-40 to 140°F (-40 to 60°C).
- Power Requirements:For instrinsically safe models HHT-IX, 9.5 to 28 VDC. For explosion-proof models HHT-EX, 16.5 to 28 VDC.
- Output Signal:4-20 mA, 2 channels for humidity/temperature models (loop power on RH).
- Response Time:15 seconds.
- Electrical Connections:Screw terminal block.
- Conduit Connection:1/2″ female NPT.
- Drift:<1% RH/year.RH Sensor:Capacitance polymer.
- Temperature Sensor:Solid state band gap.
- Housing Material:Aluminum.
- Display:Optional 2 line alpha numeric, 8 characters/line. Temperature display is °F/°C selectable.
- Display Resolution:RH: 0.1%: Temperature 0.1°F (0.1°C).
- Weight:2 lb 8 oz (1134 g).
- Enclosure Rating: NEMA 4X (IP66). Models HHT-EX: FM Explosion-proof, Class I Div. 1 Group B, C, D, Class II Div. 1 Group E, F, G, Class III Div. 1; Models HHT-IX: FM Instrinsically Safe, Class I Div. 1 Group A, B, C, D, Class II Div. 1 Group E, F, G, Class III Div. 1 T4.
- Agency Approvals:FM, CE.
|HHT-EU||Explosion-proof humidity transmitter.||No|
|HHT-EU-LCD||Explosion-proof humidity transmitter.||Yes|
|HHT-IT||Intrinsically safe humidity/temperature transmitter.||No|
|HHT-IT-LCD||Intrinsically safe humidity/temperature transmitter.||Yes|
|HHT-IU||Intrinsically safe humidity transmitter.||No|