Series AT22000 ATEX Approved Series 2000 Magnehelic® Differential Pressure Gage
Magnehelic® Gage in Flame-Proof ATEX Enclosure
The popular Dwyer Series AT22000 Magnehelic® Differential Pressure Gage is now available in a flame-proof ATEX enclosure with the new ATEX approved AT22000 Series. This gage can indicate positive, negative or differential pressures and is accurate within 2%. The Magnehelic® gage is the industry standard to measure fan and blower pressures, filter resistance, air velocity, furnace draft, pressure drop across orifice plates, liquid levels with bubbler systems and pressures in fluid amplifier or fluidic systems. Optional gage construction is available for use to either 35 psig (2.42 bar) or 80 psig (5.51 bar). Flame-proof ATEX enclosures are available in aluminum and include a glass window for viewing process pressures status on gage face.
Important notes for installation:
• Cables must be fitted through 1/2″ NPT cable gland or ATEX conduit (not supplied with instrument).
• Make sure after cabling to close tight cover and cable gland, in order to keep IP66 rating (IP65 with option OPV, overpressure relief valve).
• Open cover only after de-energizing instrument.
• Attention: Check local safety rules and warnings on unit and manual for a correct use of the instrument in hazardous area.
Series AT22000 Specifications:
- Service: Air and non-combustible, compatible gases.
- Wetted Materials: Consult factory.
- Magnehelic® Housing: Die cast aluminum case & bezel with acrylic cover; Exterior finish is coated gray to withstand 168 hour salt spray corrosion test.
- Accuracy: ±2% of FS (±3% on -0, -100 Pa, -125 Pa, -10 mm and ±4% on -00, -60 Pa, -6 mm ranges), throughout range at 70°F (21.1°C).
- Pressure Limits: -20 in Hg to 15 psig (-0.677 bar to 1.034 bar); MP option; 35 psig (2.41 bar), HP option; 80 psig (5.52 bar).
- Overpressure: Relief plug opens at approximately 25 psig (1.72 bar), standard gages only. See overpressure protection note on Magnehelic® Gage catalog page.
- Temperature Limits: 20 to 140°F (-6.67 to 60°C); Low temperature option: -20°F (-28.8°C); Case: -76 to 140°F (-60 to 60°C) (Note: Product temperature limits are less than case limits).
- Mounting Orientation: Diaphragm in vertical position.
- Enclosure Rating:IP66. IP65 with option OPV, overpressure relief valve.
- Housing material: Aluminum.Finishing:Texture epoxy coat RAL7038.
- Pressure Connections: 1/8″ NPT female brass (SS optional). In presence of acetylene it is necessary to use SS.
- Weight: 8.6 lb (3.9 kg).
- ATEX Approved Product from Comhas with ECN:BVI 14ATEX0072.
- Agency Approvals: CE 1370 II2 GD Ex d IIC Gb T6; -60°C ≤ Ta ≤ +60°C Ex tb IIIC Db T 85°C.