Series AT2605 ATEX Approved 605 Differential Pressure
Series 605 in Flame-Proof ATEX Enclosure
The ATEX approved Dwyer Series AT2605 Indicating Transmitter provides for both visual monitoring and electronic control of very low differential pressure in hazardous locations. The easily read dial gage is complimented by the two-wire, 4 to 20 mA control signal utilizing the time-proven Dwyer® Magnehelic® gage mechanical design and Series 600 transmitter technology. The two-wire design simplifies any 4 to 20 mA control loop powered by a 10 to 35 VDC supply. Flame-proof ATEX enclosures are available in aluminum and can include a glass window for viewing process pressure on gage face.
Important notes for installation:
• Cables must be fitted through 1/2″ NPT cable gland or ATEX conduit (not supplied with instrument).
• Make sure after cabling to close tight cover and cable gland, in order to keep IP66 rating (IP65 with option OPV, overpressure relief valve).
• Open cover only after de-energizing instrument.
• Attention: Check local safety rules and warnings on unit and manual for a correct use of the instrument in hazardous area.
- Service:Air and non-combustible, compatible gases.
- Wetted Materials:Consult factory.
- Accuracy:See 605 ordering page.
- Pressure Limits:See 605 ordering page.
- Temperature Limits:20 to 120°F (-6.67 to 48.9°C); Case: -76 to 140°F (-60 to 60°C) (Note: Product temperature limits differ from case).
- Size:4″ (101.6 mm) dial face.
- Accuracy:See 605 ordering page (includes linearity, hysteresis, repeatability).
- Compensated Temperature Range:32 to 120°F (0 to 48.9°C).
- Thermal Effect:±0.025% FS/°F (0.045% FS/°C).
- Stability:±1% FS/year.
- Power Requirements:10 to 35 VDC (2-wire).
- Output Signal:4 to 20 mA.
- Zero and Span Adjustments:Protected potentiometers on 605 face. Can access those by opening case. Allowed only in safe zone.
- Loop Resistance:DC; 0 to 1250 ohms max.
- Current Consumption:DC; 38 mA max.
- Electrical Connections:Screw terminal block.
- Mounting Orientation:Diaphragm in vertical position.
- Enclosure Rating:IP66. IP65 with option OPV, overpressure relief valve.
- Housing Material:Aluminum.
- Finishing:Texture epoxy coat RAL7038.
- Pressure Connections:1/8″ NPT female brass (SS optional). In presence of acetylene it is necessary to use SS.
- Electrical Connections:Two 1/2″ FNPT. Cable gland not included.
- Weight:12.6 lb (5.7 kg).
- ATEX Approved Products from Comhas with ECN: BVI 14ATEX0072.
- Agency Approvals: CE 1370 II2 GD Ex d IIC Gb T6; -60°C ≤ Ta ≤ +60°C Ex tb IIIC Db T 85°C.