Series FDT Flush Diaphragm Transmitter
Non-liquid Filled, ±0.5% F.S.O. Accuracy, SS Wetted Parts
The Dwyer Series FDT Flush Diaphragm Transmitter is designed for highly cyclical conditions. Flush sensor feature prevents any potential inaccuracies due to build-up or blockage which is a typical problem found in most non-flush transmitter sensors. Units have a non-oil filled sensor element that provides resistance to temperature fluctuations. Manufactured from a solid piece of steel, the sensing diaphragm can withstand the most abrasive/cyclical applications. Series FDT transmitters perform well in high cyclical environments with the presence of water-hammering or spiking.
Flush feature greatly reduces chance of leakage. Tough materials allow the unit to withstand harsh process conditions. Advanced manufacturing techniques, extreme environmental burn-in, and thorough residual stress relieving procedures ensure unit will maintain its high performance standard over time.
- Service:Compatible liquids and gases, adhesives, slurries, materials that can harden, or where a pressure cavity is not desired.
- Wetted Materials:316 & 15-5 SST.
- Accuracy:±0.5% FS (includes non-linearity, hysteresis, and repeatability).
- Stability:±0.25% FS per year.
- Temperature Limits:-40 to 200°F (-40 to 93°C).
- Compensated Temperature Limits:0 to 170°F (-18 to 77°C).
- Pressure Limit:150% FS; Burst: 200% FS.
- Thermal Effect:±1.5% FSO over compensated range.
- Power Requirements:8-38 VDC.
- Output Signal:FDT-A: 4-20 mADC; FDT-V: 0-5 VDC.
- Response Time:<1mS.
- Loop Resistance:FDT-A: 0-1.5 ohms; FDT-V: ≤100 ohms.
- Electrical Connections:4 pin.
- Process Connection:7/16-20 UNF male flush diaphragm. Optional 1/4″ male NPT.
- Enclosure Rating:NEMA 4X (IP66).
- Mounting Orientation:Mount in any position.
- Weight:2 oz (57 g).
- Agency Approval:CE.
- P/N A-168 Mating connector for 4 pin M-12.
- NISTCAL-PT1 NIST traceable calibration certificate for pressure transmitters.NOTE: EQUAL CERTS WILL BE CHARGED PER UNITS PURCHASED.