Series AT11910 ATEX Approved 1910 Differential Pressure Switch
Series 1910 in Flame-Proof ATEX Enclosure
Our most popular Differential Pressure Switch is now available in an flame-proof ATEX approved package in the Dwyer Series AT11910. This pressure switch combines advanced design and precision construction to make these switches able to perform many of the tasks of larger, costlier units. For air and non-combustible compatible gases, the AT11910 Series switches have set points from 0.07 to 20 in w.c. (1.8 to 508 mm). Set point adjustment is easy with range screw located inside the switch enclosure. Series AT11910 ATEX enclosures are available in aluminum enclosures and ideal for low pressure, hazardous area applications.
Important notes for installation:
• Cables must be fitted through 1/2″ NPT cable gland or ATEX conduit (not supplied with instrument).
• Make sure after cabling to close tight cover and cable gland, in order to keep IP66 rating (IP65 with option OPV, overpressure relief valve).
• Open cover only after de-energizing instrument.
• Attention: Check local safety rules and warnings on unit and manual for a correct use of the instrument in hazardous area.
Please see SERIES 1900 for non-ATEX approved.
Dwyer Series AT11910 Specifications
- Service:Air and non-combustible, compatible gases.
- Wetted Materials:Consult factory.
- Temperature Limits:-30 to 180°F (-34 to 82.2°C); Case: -76 to 140°F (-60 to 60°C) (Note: Product temperature limits differ from case).
- Pressure Limits:45 in w.c. (11.2 kPa) continuous, 10 psig (68.95 kPa) surge.
- Switch Type:SPDT.Repeatability:±3% FS.
- Electrical Rating:15 A @ 120 to 480 VAC, 60 Hz. Resistive 1/8 HP @ 125 VAC, 1/4 HP @ 250 VAC, 60 Hz. Derate to 10 A for operation at high cycle rates.
- Mounting Orientation:Diaphragm in vertical position.
- Set Point Adjustment:Screw type on pressure switch inside the Exd enclosure accessible by hole with plug on housing. Setpoint regulation must be done with instrument de-energized. Follow instructions and safety warning to open cover.
- Enclosure Rating:IP66. IP65 with option OPV, overpressure relief valve.
- Housing Material:Aluminum.
- Finishing:Texture epoxy coat RAL7038.
- Pressure Connections:1/8″ NPT female brass (SS optional). In presence of acetylene it is necessary to use SS.
- Electrical Connections:Two 1/2″ FNPT. Cable gland not included.
- Weight:7.49 lb (3.4 kg).
- ATEX Approved Products from Comhas with ECN:BVI 14ATEX0072.
- Agency Approvals:CE 1370 II2 GD Ex d IIC Gb T6; -60°C ≤ Ta ≤ +60°C Ex tb IIIC Db T 85°C.