Series HATX High Accuracy Pressure Transmitter
±0.05% FS Accuracy, 0.01% Repeatability FS, NIST Certificate Included
The Dwyer Series HATX Pressure Transmitter combines high accuracy with exceptional stability and reliability for environmental tests and measurements. All models come with NIST certificates and are available in barometric, absolute, and gage ranges. These transmitters are ideal for a variety of applications such as weather data systems, laser interferometers, altimeter setting indicators, and engine test cells. Series HATX transmitters consume a very low amount of power and possess an exceptionally fast warm-up and response time. With its excellent consistency and great performance, the HATX transmitter is well suited for the most demanding of applications.
Dwyer Series HATX Specifications
- Service:Non-conducting air/gas.
- Wetted Materials:Anodized aluminum, alumina ceramics, gold, fluorocarbon elastomer sealant & Buna-N O-ring.
- Accuracy:<±0.05% FS.Stability:<±0.1% FS over 6 months @ 70°F.
- Pressure Limits:Barometric Ranges: 800 to 1100 hPa/mb; 600 to 1100 hPa/mb: 20 psia. Absolute and Gage Ranges: 1.5x of std range.
- Temperature Limits:Operating: 0 to 175°F (-18 to 71°C); Storage: -65 to 250°F (-53 to 121°C).
- Compensated Temperature Range:30 to 120°F (-1 to 49°C).
- Thermal Effect:Barometric Ranges: <±0.2% FS / 100°F; PSIG and PSIA Ranges: <±0.1% FS / 100°F.
- Power Requirements:22 to 32 VDC.
- Output Signal:0 to 5 VDC.
- Zero and Span Output:Zero output: Factory set to within ±5 mV; Span (FS) output: Factory set to within ±5 mV.
- Zero and Span Adjustments:None.Response Time:<10 msec.
- Current Consumption:<10 mA.
- Electrical Connections:2 ft multi-conductor cable.
- Process Connections:1/8″-27 NPT internal.
- Mounting Orientation:Pressure port 90° parallel to ground.
- Weight:9 oz (255 g).
- Agency Approval:CE.
- -T1 Expanded temperature range 13 to 150°F (-10 to 65°C)
- -A1 Improved accuracy ±0.03% FS