Series 1996 Gas Pressure Switch
Compact, Low Cost, Range 1.4-20″ w.c.
Reliable and convenient, the Dwyer Series 1996 (model 1996-5 and 1996-20) Gas Pressure Switches serve as a compact, low cost switch for gas fired furnaces and equipment. Pressure ranges for both models are ideal for high or low gas pressure interlock. Visible set point and on-off indicators add convenience in servicing. Use either NO or NC contacts on SPDT switch. Bottom connection has both 1/8″ female and 1/4″ male threads for pipe nipple or coupling. Top connection vents diaphragm chamber to outside or to furnace combustion chamber. Mount switch with diaphragm in a horizontal position and gas pressure connection at bottom. Used with natural, manufactured or LP gas.
Dwyer Series 1996 Specifications
- Service:Air, natural & manufactured gas, LP gas.
- Wetted Materials:Consult factory.
- Temperature Limits:32 to 110°F (0 to 43.3°C). -30 to 110°F (-34.4 to 43.3°C) for dry gas or dry air.
- Pressure Limits:45″ w.c. (11.2 kPa) continuous; 10 psig (68.95 kPa) surge.
- Switch Type:Single-pole double-throw (SPDT).
- Electrical Rating:15 A @ 120-480 VAC, 60 Hz. Resistive 1/8 HP @ 125 VAC, 1/4 HP @ 250 VAC, 60 Hz.
- Electrical Connections:3 screw type, common, normally open, normally closed.
- Process Connections:1/8″ female NPT or 1/4″ male NPT.
- Vent Connection:1/8″ female NPT.
- Mounting Orientation:Diaphragm in horizontal position. Consult factory for other position orientations.
- Set Point Adjustment:Screw type with visible indicator, inside conduit enclosure.
- Weight:1 lb 2.3 oz (349 g).
- Agency Approvals:CE, CSA, FM, UL.
- Model 1996-20 Gas pressure switch, range 4-20″ w.c.
- Model 1996-5 Gas pressure switch, range 1.4-5.5″ w.c.