Series 476A Single Pressure & Series 478A Digital Manometer
Single & Dual Pressure Measurement, Electronic Zeroing, ±1.5% Accuracy
Ideal for field or laboratory use, the Model 476A-0 Single Pressure Digital Manometer measures low pressures from -20 to 20″ w.c. with ±1.5% full scale accuracy. Designed especially for the HVAC contractor, the Series 476A Digital Manometer can be used to set gas supply pressures, verify pressure switch operation, adjust regulators, check pneumatic systems and computer peripherals. The rugged, handheld unit is constructed with an extruded aluminum case for exceptional durability.
The Series 478A manometer can be used to measure positive, negative, or differential pressures. The unit features selectable units, auto zero, hold and a Min/Max function. Press the Hold key to freeze the current pressure measurement on the display. The 478A manometer includes a zeroing button to null out any minor pressure differences.
- Service: Air and compatible gases.
- Wetted Materials: Consult factory.
- Accuracy: ±1.5% Full Scale @ 72°F (22.2°C). Includes linearity and repeatability.
- Pressure Hysteresis: ±0.1% of Full Scale.
- Pressure Limits: 5 psig (.34 bar).
- Temperature Limits: 0 to 140°F (-17.8 to 60°C).
- Compensated Temperature Limits: 32 to 104°F (0 to 40°C).
- Thermal Effect: 0.05% F.S./°F.
- Display: 4 digit LCD (.425″H x .234″W digits).
- Power Requirements: 9 V alkaline battery, installed non-functional, user replaceable.
- Process Connections:Barbed connection for use with 3/16″ or 1/4″ I.D. tubing.
- Weight: 10.8 oz (306 g).
- Agency Approvals: CE.
- Measure Positive and Negative Pressures.
- One-Button Auto-Zero Function.
- Auto Power Off.
- Large, Easy-to-Read Display
- Extruded Aluminum Case.
- Instant Selection from up to Eight English/Metric Units.
|476A-0||-20 to 20" w.c.||Single|
|478A-0||-4 to 4" w.c.||Differential|
|478A-1||-60 to 60" w.c.||Differential|