Series DPC Duplexing Pump Controller
Dual Pump Protection
The Series DPC Pump Controller is a duplexing type controller used where two pumps are required to alternate to provide equal run time on each. Alternating loads allows for equal wear on both pumps lengthening their operation life. The controlled relay alternates each time the control switch opens. Two LED indicators show the load that is energized by the SPDT output relay. The DPC-ACS model is a standard duplexing controller providing the automatic alternating sequence. The DPC-ACL offers the same automatic sequencing as well as A-B or B-A sequence lock selectable by a three-position toggle switch.
Series DPC Pump Controller Specifications
- Power Requirement: 120 VAC/DC, 240 VAC, or 24 VAC/DC.
- Power Consumption: 3 VA (approximate).
- Temperature Limits: Operating: -4 to 131°F (-20 to 55°C); Storage: -40 to 185°F (-40 to 85°C).
- Switch Type: SPDT.
- Switching Current: 1 mA.
- Electrical Rating: 10 A @ 240 VAC resistive, 1/8 hp @ 120 VAC, 1/4 hp @ 240 VAC inductive, 360 VA @ 240 VAC inductive.
- Indicators:(2) LED’s show active output relay.
- Enclosure: Polycarbonate dust cover.
- Mounting: 8-pin octal.
- Weight: 4.5 oz (128 g).
- Agency Approvals: cUR, UR.