Series IWP Industrial Weatherproof Pressure Transmitter
Exceptional Reliability for Harsh Environments
THE DWYER SERIES IWP PRESSURE TRANSMITTER provides an exceptional value solution to pressure measurement in industrial conditions requiring high-performance, stability and long service life. The transmitter delivers a 4 to 20 mA signal in response to the pressure being measured against its stainless steel diaphragm for process system monitoring and feedback-control. Additionally the 4-digit LED display simultaneously allows for easy field inspection of pressure in psi units to support monitoring process parameters. Made of cast aluminum and IP65 rated or industrial conduit entry enclosure ensures the high quality sensor circuitry is able to maintain precise operation under dirty and wet conditions, making the Series IWP an ideal choice for petroleum, chemical and metallurgical industry applications.
Dwyer Series IWP Features
- 4 digit LED display and 4 to 20 mA output.
- Durable cast-aluminum shell securely protects the high-quality circuitry from harsh industrial surroundings.
- Long-term stability and reliability in environmentally challenging conditions
- Built for industrial processes such as petroleum, chemical and metallurgy but at a value price-point compared to other similar products.
Dwyer Series IWP Specifications
- Service:Gases and liquids compatible with wetted materials.
- Wetted Materials:304 and 316 stainless steel.
- Accuracy:0.5% FS.Stability:<0.2% FS per year.
- Temperature Limits:-22 to 203°F (-30 to 95°C).
- Compensated Temperature Limits:32 to 158°F (0 to 70°C).
- Pressure Limits:1.5 x pressure range.
- Temperature Coefficient:0.3% F.S. per 10°C.
- Power Requirements:12 to 36 VDC.
- Output Signal:4 to 20mA.
- Loop Resistance:1200 Ω max.
- Electrical Conduit Connection:1/2″ female NPT.
- Process Connection:1/2″ female NPT.
- Enclosure Rating:IP65.
- Agency Approvals:CE.
|IWP-00||Industrial weatherproof pressure transmitter, 30 psig|
|IWP-01||Industrial weatherproof pressure transmitter, 50 psig|
|IWP-02||Industrial weatherproof pressure transmitter, 100 psig|
|IWP-03||Industrial weatherproof pressure transmitter, 200 psig|
|IWP-04||Industrial weatherproof pressure transmitter, 300 psig|
|IWP-05||Industrial weatherproof pressure transmitter, 500 psig|
|IWP-06||Industrial weatherproof pressure transmitter, 1000 psig|
|IWP-10||Industrial weatherproof pressure transmitter, 30 psia|