Series AT2MS ATEX Approved Magnesense® Differential Pressure Transmitter
Series MS in Flame-Proof ATEX Enclosure
The ATEX Approved Dwyer Series AT2MS Magnesense® Differential Pressure Transmitter is an extremely versatile transmitter for monitoring pressure and air velocity in hazardous areas. This transmitter is loaded with features such as: field selectable English or metric ranges, field upgradeable LCD display, adjustable dampening of output signal and the ability to select a square root output for use with pitot tubes and other similar flow sensors. Along with these features, the magnetic sensing technology provides exceptional long term performance and enables the Magnesense® transmitter to be the solution for a myriad of pressure and flow applications. Flame-proof ATEX enclosures are available in aluminum and can include a glass window for viewing process on the LCD.
Important notes for installation:
• Cables must be fitted through 1/2″ NPT cable gland or ATEX conduit (not supplied with instrument).
• Make sure after cabling to close tight cover and cable gland, in order to keep IP66 rating (IP65 with option OPV, overpressure relief valve).
• Open cover only after de-energizing instrument.
• Attention: Check local safety rules and warnings on unit and manual for a correct use of the instrument in hazardous area.
- Service:Air and non-combustible, compatible gases.
- Wetted Materials:Consult factory.
- Accuracy:MS-X21: 0.5 in w.c. & 0.25 in w.c.: ±1%; 0.1 in w.c.: ±2%; 100 Pa & 50 Pa: ±1%; 25 Pa: ±2%. MS-X11: 5 in w.c. & 2 in w.c.: ±1%; 1 in w.c.: ±2%; 1250 Pa & 500 Pa: ±1%; 250 Pa: ±2% (@ standard conditions).
- Stability:±1% FS/year.
- Temperature Limits:0 to 150°F (-18 to 66°C); Case: -76 to 140°F (-60 to 60°C) (Note: Product temperature limits differ from case).
- Pressure Limits:1 psi maximum, operation; 10 psi, burst.
- Power Requirements:10 to 35 VDC (2-wire); 17 to 36 VDC or isolated 21.6 to 33 VAC (3-wire).
- Output Signals:4 to 20 mA (2-wire); 0 to 5 V, 0 to 10 V (3-wire).
- Response Time:Field adjustable 0.5 to 15 sec. time constant. Provides a 95% response time of 1.5 to 45 seconds.
- Zero & Span Adjustments:Digital push button. In safe zone only.
- Loop Resistance:Current output: 0 to 1250 ohm max.; Voltage output: min. load resistance 1 k ohm.
- Current Consumption:40 mA max. Display: 4 digit LCD.
- Display:4 digit LCD.
- Electrical Wiring:4 to 20 mA, 2-wire: European style terminal block for 16 to 26 AWG. 0 to 10 V, 3-wire: European style terminal block 16 to 22 AWG.
- Mounting Orientation:Diaphragm in vertical position.
- Enclosure Rating:4X IP66, IP65 with option OPV overpressure relief valve.
- Housing Material:Aluminum.
- Finishing:Texture epoxy coat RAL7038.
- Pressure Connections:1/8″ NPT female brass (SS optional). In presence of acetylene it is necessary to use SS.
- Electrical Connections:Two 1/2″ FNPT. Cable gland not included.
- Weight:11 lb (5 kg).ATEX Approved Products from Comhas with ECN:BVI 14ATEX0072.
- Agency Approvals:CE 1370 II2 GD Ex d IIC Gb T6; -60°C ≤ Ta ≤ +60°C Ex tb IIIC Db T 85°C.