Excellent Accuracy and Over-Pressure Ratings
The Dwyer Series PTGD Differential Pressure Piston-Type Gage can be used to measure the pressure drop across filters, strainers, pump performance testing, and heat exchanger pressure drop monitoring. Its simple, rugged design possesses weather and corrosion resistant gage front with a shatter resistant lens. The Series PTGD contains a piston-sensing element which provides different differential pressure ranges with full-scale accuracies of ±2%. Constructed with aluminum or 316SS and available with two 1/4″ female NPT end connections, the Series PTGD provides over-range protection rated to 3000 psig (200 bar) or 6000 psig (400 bar) depending on model. Standard models come with in-line connections. Back or bottom connections are also available.
- Service: Compatible gases and liquids.
- Wetted Materials: Gage Body: Aluminum or 316 SS; Piston: Aluminum or 316 SS; Spring: 302 SS; Seals: Buna-N (standard); PTFE, Ceramic Magnet; Dial Case: Nylon 6 30% glass filled gage case.
- Window: Acrylic.
- Accuracy: ±2% FS ascending.
- Pressure Limits: 3000 psi (206 bar) for aluminum body; 6000 psi (413 bar) for SS body.
- Size: 2.5″ (63 mm) or 4.5″ (115 mm).
- Mounting Orientation: Mount in any position.
- Process Connections: 1/4″ female NPT end connections standard; 1/4″ female NPT back or bottom connections available. All styles available with 1/4″ BSP.
- Weight: Aluminum: Aluminum: 2.5″ 0.88 lb (399 g); 4.5″ 1.35 lbs (612 g); Stainless Steel: 2.5″ 1.75 lbs (794 g); 4.5″ 2.3 lbs (1.04 kg). 1-9/32