Series 644 Industrial Pressure Transmitter
±0.05% FS, <±0.25% FS Total Error Band
The 644 Series Transmitter is a robust transmitter designed for high accuracy pressure applications. Boasting an accuracy of ±0.05% FS RSS (<±0.25% TEB), the 644 Industrial Pressure transmitter is intended for precise measurements in the critical applications of calibration technology, hydraulic/pneumatic controls, and many more laboratory and industrial settings. The Series 644 offers multiple measurement options with two output choices (VDC or mA) and ten psig pressure ranges (optional 0 to 15 psia). The robust and compact all stainless steel Series 644 is available with either a 1/4″ male NPT, or 7/16″-20 male SAE process connections. Each transmitter is provided with an 11 point NIST traceable calibration certificate.
644 Series Transmitter Features
- High accuracy: ±0.05% FS RSS
- 15 to 1000 psig ranges (optional 0 to 15 psia)
- Two output options
- Low thermal error over wide temperature range
644 Series Transmitter Specifications
- Service:Compatible gases and liquids.
- Wetted Materials:17- 4 PH SS.
- Accuracy:±0.05% FS RSS.
- Total Error Band (Includes all thermal effects):<±0.25% FS over entire temperature compensated range.
- Stability:<0.15% FS/year.
- Temperature Limits:-40 to 185°F (-40 to 85°C).
- Pressure Limits:Proof pressure and burst pressure: See pressure limits table below.
- Compensated Temperature Range:-4 to 140°F (-20 to 60°C).
- Power Requirements:9 to 30 VDC for current output; 15 to 30 VDC for voltage output.
- Minimum Supply Voltage:Min. supply voltage (VDC) for current output = 9 + 0.02 x loop resistance Ω (loop resistance Ω = line resistance + receiver resistance).
- Output Signal:0 to 10 VDC (4-wire); 4 to 20 mA (2-wire).
- Response Time:<10 ms (voltage output), <80 ms (current output).
- Max Current Consumption:4 to 20 mA: 22 mA; 0 to 10 VDC: 20 mA.
- Electrical Connections:3 ft cable or 6-pin male bayonet connector.
- Process Connection:1/4″ male NPT or 7/16″-20 male SAE with O-Ring.
- Enclosure Rating:NEMA 4X (IP65).
- Mounting Orientation:Vertical.
- Weight:9 oz (254 g).
- Agency Approval:CE.