Series 677B Differential Pressure Transmitter
NEMA 4 Enclosure with Integral Mounting Bracket
The Dwyer Series 677B Differential Pressure Transmitters are designed to measure pressures as low as 0.1 in w.c. with ±0.4% accuracy. Use Series 677B for building energy management systems, environmental pollution control, oven pressurization, lab and fume hood control, HVAC and VAV applications. The transmitter features 15 psid overpressure, reverse polarity protection and EMI/RFI protection. Internal regulation permits use with unregulated DC power supplies. The NEMA 4 housing allows for versatile mounting locations and integral mounting tabs simplify installation.
- Service: Air and non-conductive, non-corrosive gases.
- Wetted Materials: 302 SS, glass, nickel, silicone rubber and brass.
- Accuracy: ±0.4% FS* at room temperature. *RSS includes non-linearity, hysteresis and non-repeatability.
- Stability:±1% FS/yr.
- Temperature Limits: > Operating and Compensated: 0 to 185°F (-18 to 85°C);
Storage: -65 to 220°F (-54 to 105°C).
- Pressure Limit: 15 psi (100 kPa).
- Thermal Effects: (Includes zero and span) <0.028% FS/°F, 0 to 185°F (-18 to 85°C).
- Power Requirements: 16 to 32 VDC.
- Output: 4 to 20 mA DC, 2-wire.
- Zero and Span Adjustments:Internally accessible potentiometers, noninteractive.
- Response Time: Approximately 10 ms.
- Max. Loop Resistance: DC: 0 to 800 Ohms.
- Process Connection: 3/16″ OD barbed brass pressure fitting.
- Enclosure Rating: NEMA 4 (IP65).
- Weight: 11.5 oz (330 g).
- Agency Approval:CE.
|677B-01||Range, 0-.1" w.c.|
|677B-02||Range, 0-.25" w.c.|
|677B-03||Range, 0-.5" w.c.|
|677B-04||Range, 0-1" w.c.|
|677B-05||Range, 0-2.5" w.c.|
|677B-06||Range, 0-5" w.c.|
|677B-07||Range, 0-10" w.c.|
|677B-08||Range, 0-25" w.c.|
|677B-11||Range, -.05-0-.05" w.c.|
|677B-12||Range, -0.1-0-0.1" w.c.|
|677B-13||Range, -.25-0-.25" w.c.|
|677B-14||Range, -0.5-0-0.5" w.c.|
|677B-15||Range, -1-0-1" w.c.|