Series 1221/1223/1224 Flanged Chamber Level Control
External Mount, Pressure to 1000 psig (69 bar), Temperature to 475°F (246°C), Minimum Specific Gravity 0.40
Low specific gravity and superior long term performance make the Mercoid Series 1221 ideal for applications which require operation at specific gravities as low as 0.40. This Series also provides a heavy duty flanged chamber with removable stainless steel float for easy inspection and maintenance. Chamber is rated for operation of 1000 psig (69 bar) at 100°F (38°C), and 850 psig (59 bar) at 475°F (246°C). 1″ NPT process connections are standard. Socket weld hubs or flanged connections are optional. Various circuits are available in SPST, SPDT or DPDT configurations with hermetically sealed snap action or mercury contacts. Enclosures are general purpose, weatherproof, explosion-proof, or explosion-proof – vapor proof.
Mercoid Series 1221 Specifications
- Minimum Specific Gravity: 0.40. Process pressure 1000 psig (69 bar) at 100°F (38°C); 850 psig (59 bar) at 475°F (246°C).
- Switch Type: Snap action or mercury. See Model Chart.
- Electrical Rating: See Model Chart.
- Wiring Connections: G, WT or E enclosure: terminal block; EV enclosure: 18″ (460 mm) leads.
- Process Connections: 1″ NPT or flanges. See Model Chart. (1″ socket weld hubs optional).
- Enclosures: G: painted steel and aluminum; WT: painted steel, aluminum, neoprene; E: aluminum; EV: aluminum, neoprene.
- Wetted Parts: C1 construction. Chamber, carbon steel. Trim 303SS, 304SS, 316SS and 430SS.
- Weight: 1221: 64 lb (29 kg); 1223: 74 lb (33.6 kg); 1224: 81 lb (36.7 kg).