Model AAFS Adjustable Air Flow Paddle Switch
Ranges from 200 to 1800 FPM, Stainless Steel Vane, ABS Housing
The Dwyer Model AAFS Adjustable Air Flow Switch is capable of detecting a wide range of air velocities with minimal user calibration. The adjustable screw changes the set point at which the SPDT snap switch engages. Quality features include a stainless steel vane, galvanized steel base, and ABS enclosure. The unit is field adjustable from 200 to 1800 FPM (1 to 9.2 m/sec).
Dwyer Model AAFS Specifications
- Service:Air and compatible gas.
- Wetted Materials:Vane: SS; Lever: Brass; Base: Galvanized steel.
- Temperature Limits:Ambient: -40 to 180°F (-40 to 85°C); Process: -14 to 185°F (-10 to 85°C).
- Humidity Limits:10 to 90%, noncondensing.
- Switch Type:SPDT.
- Electrical Rating:15(8) A @ 250 VAC.
- Electrical Connection:Screw terminal with M18 x 1.5 cable gland.
- Process Connection:Flange.
- Mounting Orientation:Horizontal duct flow.
- Set Point:Internal screw.
- Enclosure Rating:IP65.
- Weight:13.6 oz (380 g).
- Model AAFS Adjustable air flow paddle switch