Series 1620 Single and Dual Pressure Switch
High Reliability, Repetitive Accuracy within ±1%
The Dwyer Series 1620 is our old faithful switch design is still best where highest precision combined with diaphragm sealed leak proof construction and mounting simplicity are required. Model 1626 and 1627 differential pressure switches are identical in design and construction except that Model 1626 has a single electric switch and Model 1627 has dual electric switches. Model 1627 can therefore provide dual control when required. It can be set to open or close two independent electrical circuits, each preset for its own actuation pressure. Both units have diaphragm sealed motion take outs providing maximum protection against leakage.
CAUTION: FOR USE ONLY WITH AIR OR COMPATIBLE GASES.
Dwyer Series 1620 Specifications
- Service:Air and non-combustible, compatible gases.
- Wetted Materials:Consult factory.
- Temperature Limits:-30 to 130°F (-34.4 to 54.4°C).
- Pressure Limits:Max. 50 in. w.c. (12.44 kPa) continuous, 2 psig (13.79 kPa) surge.
- Switch Type:1626: single-pole double throw (SPDT); 1627: two single-pole double throw (SPDT).
- Electrical Rating:15A @ 120-480 VAC, 60 Hz. Resistive, 1/8 HP @ 125 VAC, 1/4 HP @ 250 VAC, 60 Hz.
- Electrical Connections:3 screw type, common, normally open and normally closed.
- Process Connections:1/8″ female NPT.
- Mounting Orientation:Diaphragm in vertical position. Consult factory for other position orientations.
- Set Point Adjustment:Screw adjustment.
- Weight:Model 1626: 3 lb 9.8 oz (1.64 kg); Model 1627: 3 lb 11.8 oz (1.69 kg).
- Agency Approvals:CE.
|1626-1||Single and dual pressure switch, range .15-1.5" w.c., .10 min. deadband, .20 max. deadband, 0.5 adj. diff. between set points.|
|1626-10||Single and dual pressure switch, range 2.0-11" w.c., .25 min. deadband, .65 max. deadband, 2.3 adj. diff. between set points.|
|1626-20||Single and dual pressure switch, range 8.0-24" w.c., .50 min. deadband, 1.20 max. deadband, 5.0 adj. diff. between set points.|
|1626-5||Single and dual pressure switch, range .5-6.0" w.c., .15 min. deadband, .35 max. deadband, 1.2 adj. diff. between set points.|
- -MIL Environmental Construction. Can be furnished with a special snap switch sealed against the environment for temperatures down to -65°F., high humidity, exposure to fungus, and/or for military applications. Dead band is slightly greater and some lower set points may not be available. Specify Model 1626 or 1627 – (Range No.) – “MIL” and required set point in ordering.
- -WP Weatherproof Housing. 16 ga. steel enclosure for unusually wet or oily conditions. Withstands 200 hour salt spray test. Gasketed cover. Weight: 20 lbs. Switch must be installed at factory. Specify “WP” in addition to switch catalog number.