Series SLD Single Channel Leak Detection Relay
Shaft Seal Leak Protection
Series SLD Single Channel Leak Detection Relay is used to monitor the shaft seal of a submersible pump to detect a leak before pump failure. A leak is detected by sensing the status of a float or conductivity switch installed in the seal cavity. When this resistance drops below the set sensitivity, the output relay energizes and the LED indicator illuminates. The SLD offers normally open and normally closed relay contacts to energize an alarm and de-energize the pump in the event of a leak. When the seal failure condition clears, the relay automatically resets.
Dwyer Series SLD Specifications
- Power Requirement: 120 VAC, 50/60 Hz.
- Power Consumption: 2 VA (approximate).
- Isolation Voltage: 2500 V.
- Temperature Limits: Operating: -4 to 131°F (-20 to 55°C); Storage: -40 to 185°F (-40 to 85°C).
- Switch Type: DPDT.
- Switch Voltage: 9 VDC.
- Electrical Rating:10 A @ 250 VAC resistive, 360 VA inductive.
- Response Time:Energize: 15 ms (approximate); Release: 8 ms (approximate).
- Indicators:Red LED illuminates when leak is detected.
- Enclosure: Polycarbonate dust cover.
- Mounting:11-pin socket.
- Weight:8 oz (227 g).
- Agency Approval: cUR, UR.
- Model SLD-ACX Single channel leak detection relay, 470 ohm fixed sensitivity.
- Model SLD-ACY Single channel leak detection relay, 470 to 10k ohm adjustable sensitivity.
- Model SLD-ACZ Single channel leak detection relay, 4.7 to 100k ohm adjustable sensitivity.