Model 530 Air Flow Switch
Adjustable from 400-1600 FPM, Stainless Steel Vane
The Dwyer Model 530 air flow switch provides excellent sensitivity and reliability at a very reasonable price. Quality features include a rugged die cast body, stainless steel vane and SPDT snap switch. Unit is field adjustable from 400-1600 FPM. Mounting is fast and simple, with only two screws needed. Vane fits 6″ or larger ducts.
Dwyer Model 530 Specifications
- Service: Air and non-combustible gas flow.
- Wetted Materials: Consult factory.
- Vane: Stainless Steel.
- Temperature Limit: 180°F (82°C).
- Switch Type: SPDT.
- Electrical Rating: 125 VAC: 9.8 amp full load 58.8 amp locked rotor. 250 VAC: 4.9 amp full load 29.4 amp locked rotor. Pilot Rating: 470 VA at 125, 250 VAC. Resistive: 15 amp at 125, 250, or 480 VAC.
- Electrical Connections:Screw type terminal.
- Conduit Connection: 7/8″ conduit hole.
- Mounting Orientation: Horizontal duct flow.
- Set Point Adjustment: Screw type.
- Weight: 1 lb, 1 oz (481.94 g).
- Agency Approvals: UL, CSA, CE.
CAUTION: FOR USE ONLY WITH AIR OR NON-COMBUSTIBLE NON-CORROSIVE GASES. UNIT IS NOT SEALED AGAINST DUST.
- Model 530 Air Flow Switch