Series 681 Sanitary Pressure Transmitter
No Liquid Fill Diaphragm, Sanitary Clamp Fitting
The Dwyer Series 681 Sanitary Pressure Transmitter is designed to meet 3A standards for applications in food, dairy, beverage and pharmaceutical processing, liquid level control, and sanitary pipelines. The unit is fully sealed to withstand high pressure wash-down in Clean-in-Place (CIP) and Sterilize-in-Place (SIP) installations. The Series 681 is designed with a unique, no liquid fill diaphragm and a Sanitary Clamp pressure fitting for easy installation with negligible clamping effect. A conduit fitting, shielded cable with vent tube and sealed screws for zero and span adjustment combine to make the Series 681 completely watertight.
Series 681 Specifications
- Service:Compatible liquids and gases.
- Wetted Parts:316L Stainless Steel.
- Accuracy:±.20% FS (includes non-linearity, hysteresis and non-repeatability).
- Temperature Limits:-40 to 260°F (-40 to 125°C) 10 to 90% RH, non-condensing.
- Pressure Limits:See Catalog page.
- Compensated Temperature Range:20 to 180°F (-7 to 80°C).
- Thermal Effect:Zero and span shift: ±2.0% FS/100°F (% FS/50°C).
- Power Requirements:9-30 VDC.
- Output Signal:4-20 mA, 2-wire.
- Zero and Span Adjustment:±0.5 mA, non-interactive.
- Response Time:≤10 ms.Loop Resistance:800 ohms.
- Electrical Connections:1/2″ conduit fitting and strain relief with 15 ft (4.5 m) cable.
- Pressure Connection:2″ or 1-1/2″ Sanitary Clamp fitting male NPT .
- Clamping Effect:Zero and span shift: ±0.15% FS for ranges up to 30 psi; ±0.25% FS for ranges >30 psi.
- Weight:8 oz (227 g)
- Agency Approvals: 3A, CE.
|681-02||range 0-1 psi, 60 psi overpressure, 2" sanitary clamp connection.|
|681-101||range 0-300 psi, 1000 psi overpressure, 1-1/2" sanitary clamp connection.|
|681-12||range 0-2 psi, 100 psi overpressure, 2" sanitary clamp connection.|
|681-22||range 0-5 psi, 150 psi overpressure, 2" sanitary clamp connection.|
|681-32||range 0-10 psi, 150 psi overpressure, 2" sanitary clamp connection.|
|681-42||range 0-15 psi, 150 psi overpressure, 2" sanitary clamp connection.|
|681-52||range 0-30 psi, 150 psi overpressure, 2" sanitary clamp connection.|
|681-62||range 0-60 psi, 150 psi overpressure, 2" sanitary clamp connection.|
|681-72||range 0-100 psi, 150 psi overpressure, 2" sanitary clamp connection.|
P/N NISTCAL-PT1: NIST traceable calibration certificate for pressure transmitters.NOTE: EQUAL CERTS WILL BE CHARGED PER UNITS PURCHASED.