Proximity Model DLP110 Dual Point Level Switch
Maintain liquid level high and low limits with the Proximity Model DPL Dual Point Level Switch. Units can be used for single or dual point level control in semi-solid liquids, industrial slurries or heavy-bodied liquids like wastewater. Standard 24 inch electrodes can be cut by the end-user to a shorter length or lengthened by adding up to two 24 inch extensions (sold separately) to reach the maximum recommended length of 72 inches. Model DPL contains no moving parts to get stuck or wear out. Controller features adjustable sensitivity and DIN rail-mountable socket mount.
- Electrodes: 1/8″ dia, 24″ (609.6 mm) length, standard.
- Wetted Materials: 316 Stainless Steel, polypropylene. All food grade materials.
- Mounting, Sensor Head:1″ male NPT.
- Pressure Limit: 30 psig (2.06 bar).
- Temperature Limit:212°F (100°C).
- Connecting Cable, Probe to Controller:10 ft (3.0 m).
- Probe Enclosure: NEMA 6 (IP67).
- Probe Sensitivity: Adjustable to 100,000 Ohms.
- Maximum Probe Length: 72″ (1.8 m) with optional extensions.
- Sensing Voltage: 12 VAC.
- Power Supply:120 VAC 50/60 Hz.
- Output: SPDT, 5A @ 240 VAC.
- Mounting, Controller: Standard octal socket or 35 mm DIN rail.
- Electrical Connections: Screw terminals located on socket mount.
- Weight, Probe Assembly: 1.5 lbs (0.68 kg).
- Weight, Controller: 1.0 lb (0.45 kg).
Model DPL110: Dual point level switch.