Series 211/213/214 Flanged Chamber Level Control
External Mount, Pressure to 450 psig (31 bar), Temperature to 500°F (260°C)
A removable stainless steel float enclosed in a flanged carbon steel chamber is featured in the durable, field proven 211 Series. External side mount series includes 1″ NPT process connections as standard, or with socket weld hubs; or, 1″ flanges as options. Pressure and temperature limits are 450 psi (31 bar) at 100°F (38°C), and 300 psi (21 bar) at 500°F (260°C). Minimum specific gravity for all models is 0.60. The models shown can be ordered with a variety of electrical arrangements including SPST, SPDT, or DPDT circuits in hermetically sealed snap action or mercury contacts. Switches can be ordered open on level rise or fall. Single pole double throw electrically independent circuits are available as well as low current or high DC current applications. A full range of enclosures are offered including general purpose NEMA 1; weatherproof NEMA 4X; (explosion-proof) and (explosion-proof/vapor-proof) Groups B, C, D, E, F, G, NEMA 7, 9.
Mercoid Series 211 Specifications
- Minimum Specific Gravity:0.60
- Switch Type:Snap or mercury switch. See charts A and B on Model Chart.
- Electrical Rating:See charts A and B on Model Chart.
- Wiring Connections:G, WT or E enclosure, terminal block. EV enclosure, 18″ (460 mm) leads.
- Process Connections:1″ NPT standard (socket weld hubs or flanges optional). See Model Chart.Enclosures:G, painted steel and aluminum. WT, painted steel, aluminum and neoprene. E, aluminum. EV, aluminum and neoprene.
- Wetted Parts:C1 construction. Chamber: carbon steel; Trim: 303SS, 304SS, and 430SS (316SS and 430SS optional).
- Weight:211: 34 lb (15 kg); 213: 44 lb (20 kg); 214: 51 lb (23 kg).