Series 659 Push-Button Temperature Transmitter
The Dwyer Series 659 Push-Button Temperature Transmitters accept thermocouple (J, K, T), RTD (Pt100Ω) or thermistor input and provide a linearized 4 to 20 mA output. The transmitter is quickly ranged and calibrated by using a single on-board switch. An LED provides visual indication of sensor fault and programming mode. Models feature reverse polarity protection. Thermocouple models are also galvanically isolated and cold junction compensated.
The compact transmitter can be mounted directly within any standard thermal head for connection to the sensor. The Series 659 Transmitters are ideal for temperature measurement in boilers, burners, ducts, furnaces, refrigeration systems, food processing, tanks, chemical processing, steam generators or any other process application.
The Series 659 Transmitters are ideal for temperature measurement in boilers, burners, ducts, furnaces, refrigeration systems, food processing, tanks, chemical processing, steam generators or any other process application.
- Input Range: Type J T/C: -328 to 2192°F (-200 to 1200°C); Type K T/C: -328 to 2498°F (-200 to 1370°C); Type T T/C: -328 to 752°F (-200 to 400°C); Pt100Ω RTD: -328 to 1562°F (-200 to 850°C); Thermistor: -13 to 257°F.
- Accuracy:T/C Models: ±0.04% FS, ±0.04% of reading or ±0.5°C whichever is greater; RTD Models: ±0.2°C or ±0.1% of rdg; Thermistor: ±0.25°F (±0.1°C).
- Output: Linearized 4 to 20 mA, 2-wire loop powered.
- Sample Rate: 500 ms.
- Loop Resistance: T/C: 700Ω @ 24 VDC; RTD: 800Ω @ 24 VDC; Thermistor: 24 VDC.
- Output Thermal Drift: Zero: 0.2µA/°C; Span: 0.5µA/°C.
- Ambient Operating Temperature: -4 to 158°F (-20 to 70°C), 80% RH max.
- Ambient Storage Temperature: -40 to 158°F (-40 to 70°C), 95% RH max.
- Burnout: Upscale 22 mA.
- Weight: 0.92 oz. (26 g).
- Agency Approval: CE.
|659RTD-1||Push-button temperature transmitter, 3-wire RTD Pt100 ohm input.|
|659TC-1||Push-button temperature transmitter, thermocouple (type J, K, T) input.|
|659TH-1||Push-button temperature transmitter, thermistor (2252 ohm) input.|