Series 2000-SP Magnehelic
Indicates Positive, Negative or Differential, Accurate within 2%
The Series 2000-SP Magnehelic offers a bright red LED on right of scale shows when setpoint is reached. Field adjustable from gage face, unit operates on 12-24 VDC. Requires MP or HP style cover and bezel.
- Service: Air and non-combustible, compatible gases. (Natural gas option available.)
- Wetted Materials: Consult factory.
- Housing:Die cast aluminum case and bezel, with acrylic cover. Exterior finish is coated gray to withstand 168 hour salt spray corrosion test.
- Accuracy:±2% of full scale (±3% on – 0, -100 Pa, -125 Pa, 10MM and ±4% on – 00,-60 Pa, -6MM ranges), throughout range at 70°F (21.1°C).
- Pressure Limits: 35 psig (2.41 bar), HP option: 80 psig (5.52 bar).
- Overpressure: Relief plug opens at approximately 25 psig (1.72 bar), standard gages only.
- Temperature Limits: 20 to 140°F. (-6.67 to 60°C).
- Size:4″ (101.6 mm) diameter dial face.
- Mounting Orientation:Diaphragm in vertical position. Consult factory for other position orientations.
- Process Connections: 1/8″ female NPT duplicate high and low pressure taps – one pair side and one pair back.
- Weight:1 lb 2 oz (510 g), MP & HP 2 lb 2 oz (963 g).
- Standard Accessories: Two 1/8″ NPT plugs for duplicate pressure taps, two 1/8″ pipe thread to rubber tubing adapter and three flush mounting adapters with screws. (Mounting and snap ring retainer substituted for 3 adapters in MP & HP gage accessories.)