Series WMT2 Multi-Jet Water Meter with Pulsed Output
Economical, Brass Body, Dry Dial
The Dwyer Series WMT2 Multi-Jet Water Meter is ideal for commercial and industrial applications. The multi-jet design allows simplicity and accuracy with wide flow ranges even in low flow applications. The meter is designed for long service life and relatively maintenance-free operation, even under adverse conditions. The magnetically driven, hermetically sealed register will not leak or fog and is completely separated from the water. The reed switch is activated by a magnet on the dial, which is directly proportional to the flow rate. The output is perfect for remote monitoring of flow rate or flow totalization, and can interface with PLC’s, counters, data loggers, and SCADA systems.
- Magnetic Drive – water is sealed from entering register
- Dry dial won’t discolor or fade – hermetically sealed from the elements
- Integral strainer that protects meters from particulate damage
- Pointer-roller indicator
- Frost resistant body
- Pulsed output
- Includes two mounting adapters (couplings)
- Service: Water.
- Wetted Materials: Body: Brass, polyethylene;
Measuring Chamber: Polyethylene, ABS plastic, ferrite, acetal.
- Flow Range: See model chart on catalog page.
- Accuracy: Transitional Flow: ±5%; Nominal Flow: ±2%.
- Temperature Limit: 104°F (40°C).
- Pressure Limit: 232 psi (16 bar).
- Pressure Drop: See instruction manual.
- Totalizing Display Maximum: See model chart on catalog page.
- Output Signal: Pulse output with frequency proportional to flow rate.
- Pulse Options: 0.1 gal, 1 gal, 10 gal, 100 gal per pulse (1 L, 10 L, 100 L per pulse).
- Electrical Rating: 0.01 A @ 24 VAC/DC.
- Electrical Connections: Color-coded lead wires, 4.5′ (1.5 m) long.
- Mounting Orientation: Horizontal.
- Weight: See dimension chart on catalog page.
|MODEL||DESCRIPTION||MAX RANGE||NOMINAL RANGE|
|WMT2-A-C-01||5/8" x 1/2" brass||20 GPM||1-10 GPM|
|WMT2-A-C-01-1||5/8" x 1/2" brass||20 GPM||1-10 GPM|
|WMT2-A-C-02||5/8" x 3/4" brass||20 GPM||1-20 GPM|
|WMT2-A-C-02-1||5/8" x 3/4" brass||20 GPM||1-20 GPM|
|WMT2-A-C-03||3/4" brass||30 GPM||2-30 GPM|
|WMT2-A-C-03-1||3/4" brass||30 GPM||2-30 GPM|
|WMT2-A-C-04||1" brass||50 GPM||3-50 GPM|
|WMT2-A-C-04-1||1" brass||50 GPM||3-50 GPM|
|WMT2-A-C-04-100||1" brass||50 GPM||3-50 GPM|
|WMT2-A-C-06-10||1-1/2" brass||100 GPM||5-100 GPM|
|WMT2-A-C-07-10||2" brass||160 GPM||80-160 GPM|
|WMT2-A-C-07-100||2" brass||160 GPM||80-160 GPM|
|WMT2-B-C-08-1||15mm brass||3 m3/h||0.12-1.5 m3/h|
|WMT2-B-C-08-10||15mm brass||3 m3/h||0.12-1.5 m3/h|
|WMT2-B-C-10-1||20mm brass||5 m3/h||0.2-2.5 m3/h|
|WMT2-B-C-11-1||25mm brass||7 m3/h||0.25-3.5 m3/h|
|WMT2-B-C-12-1||32mm brass||12 m3/h||0.48-6 m3/h|
|WMT2-B-C-12-10||32mm brass||12 m3/h||0.48-6 m3/h|
|WMT2-B-C-12-100||32mm brass||12 m3/h||0.48-6 m3/h|
|WMT2-B-C-14-10||50mm brass||30 m3/h||1.2-15 m3/h|
|WMT2-B-C-14-100||50mm brass||30 m3/h||1.2-15 m3/h|