Series A7 Mini Pressure Switch
Designed for OEM’s, High Current Capacity
Mercoid Series A7 Mini Pressure Switches have been designed for high current applications. These switches are small and inexpensive, making them ideal for OEM use. The Series A7 switches utilize a high-quality snap-action switch, which is diaphragm actuated. They have a silicone diaphragm and nylon housing. The A7 switches are compact and lightweight which adds to the ease of installation. The set point must be factory set, but a broad operating range makes them great for a variety of applications.
Models are built to your specification.
Set point is factory preset and is not field adjustable.
Minimum quantity order is 100.
- Service:Non-hazardous gas or liquid.
- Wetted Materials:Silicone and nylon.
- Temperature Limits:14 to 185°F (-10 to 85°C).
- Pressure Limits:50 psig (3.45 bar).
- Enclosure Rating:General purpose.
- Repeatability:±10% of set point.
- Mounting Orientation:Switch can be installed in any position.
- Weight:0.04 lb (0.02 kg).
- Deadband::0.6 to 0.8″ w.c. (1.5 to 2 mbar).