Series HADP High Accuracy Differential Pressure Transmitter
±0.14% FS Accuracy, NIST Certificate Included
The Dwyer Series HADP Differential Pressure Transmitter combines low ranges with exceptional stability, reliability and an outstanding accuracy of ±0.14% FS. All models come with NIST certificates and are available in unidirectional and bi-directional ranges as low as 0 to 0.5″ w.c. and 0 to 5 psid. These transmitters are ideal for a variety of applications such as HVAC control, leak detection, medical instrumentation, clean rooms, energy management, and environmental testing. With minimal thermal effects and the ability to withstand high overpressures, the Series HADP transmitters are extremely stable allowing for use in the most demanding applications.
- Service:Compatible non-conducting air/gas.
- Wetted Parts:Consult Factory.
- Accuracy:<±0.14% FS.
- Stability:<±0.1% FS over 6 months @ 70°F (21°C).
- Pressure Limits:See Catalog page.
- Temperature Limits:Operating: 0 to 175°F (-18 to 71°C); Storage: -65 to 250°F (-53 to 121°C).
- Compensated Temperature Rang:30 to 150°F (-1 to 65°C).
- Thermal Effect:<±1.0% FS / 100°F.
- Power Requirements:17 to 42 VDC.
- Output Signal:4 to 20 mA for current models, 0 to 5 VDC for voltage models.
- Zero and Span Output:Zero output: Factory set to within ±0.07 mA; Span (FS) output: Factory set to within ±0.07 mA.Loop Resistance:Minimum supply voltage (VDC) = 17 + 0.02 x Resistance of receiver plus line; Maximum supply voltage (VDC) = 42 + 0.004 x Resistance of receiver plus line.Zero and Span Adjustments:None.
- Response Time:<5 msec.
- Current Consumption:<30 mA.
- Electrical Connections:2 ft multiconductor cable.
- Process Connections:1/8″-27 NPT internal (both positive and negative ports).
- Mounting Orientation:Pressure port 90° parallel to ground.
- Thermal Effects:Max. zero: ±1.0 (±1.8); % FS / 100°F (100°C) max.
- Weight:8 oz (227 g).
- Agency Approval:CE.
-T1 Expanded temp range -65 to 250°F (-53 to 121°C)
-A1 Improved accuracy ±0.073% F.S.