Dwyer Series 1800 Low Differential Pressure Switch for General Industrial Service
Set Points from 0.07″ to 85″ w.c. Repetitive Accuracy within 2%
Essential for industrial environments, the Dwyer Series 1800 Low Differential Pressure Switch combines small size and low price with 2% repeatability for enough accuracy for all but the most demanding applications. Set point adjustment inside the mounting stud permits mounting switch on one side of a wall or panel with adjustment easily accessible on the opposite side. UL and CSA listed, and FM approved.
CAUTION: FOR USE ONLY WITH AIR OR COMPATIBLE GASES.
- Service:Air and non-combustible, compatible gases.
- Wetted Materials:Consult Factory.
- Temperature Limits:-30 to 180°F (-34 to 82.2°C). 1823-00, -20 to 180°F (-28.9 to 82.2°C).
- Pressure Limits:10 psig (68.95 kPa) continuous, 25 psig (172.4 kPa) surge.
- Switch Type:Single-pole double-throw (SPDT).Repeatability:±2%.
- Electrical Rating:15 A @ 120-480 VAC, 60 Hz. Resistive 1/8 HP @ 125 VAC, 1/4 HP @ 250 VAC, 60 Hz. De-rate to 10 A for operation at high cycle rates.
- Electrical Connections:3 screw type, common, normally open and normally closed.
- Process Connections:1/8″ female NPT.
- Mounting Orientation:Diaphragm in vertical position. Consult factory for other position orientations.
- Set Point Adjustment:Screw type inside mounting spud.
- Weight:1 lb, 5 oz (595 g).
- Agency Approvals:CE, CSA, FM, UL. NOTE: Optional (-EXPL) Explosion-proof Enclosure does not possess any agency approvals.
- Weatherproof Housing – 16-ga. steel enclosure with gasketed cover (NEMA 4, IP66) for wet or oily conditions. Withstands 200 hour salt spray test. Wt. 5-1/2 lbs. (2.5 kg). Switch must be factory installed. Change 1823 base number to 1824 and add -WP suffix. Example: 1824-1-WP.
- Explosion-proof Housing – Cast iron base with aluminum cover. Rated Class I, Group D; Class II, Div. 1 & 2, Groups E,F,G; Class III and NEMA 7 C,D, NEMA 9 E,F,G. Wt. 7-1/2 lbs. (3.4 kg). Switch must be factory installed. Change base number to 1824 and add -EXPL suffix. Example: 1824-1-EXPL.
- MIL Environmental Construction – Unlisted Model 1820 can be furnished with a special sealed snap switch for protection against high humidity, fungus and/or military applications. Similar to Model 1823 except dead band is slightly greater and some lower set points may not be possible. To order, add suffix -MIL. Example: 1820-2-MIL.
|A-389||Mounting bracket, 16 ga steel, zinc plated and Dichromate dipped for corrosion resistance.|
|A-489||4" 303 SS straight static pressure tip with flange.|
|A-491||6" straight SS static pressure tip with mounting flange.|
|A-493||8" straight SS static pressure tip with mounting flange.|
|A-302F-B||303 SS Static pressure tip with mounting flange, for 3/16" rubber or plastic tubing. 6" insertion depth, includes mounting screws|
|A-302F-A||303SS static pressure tip with mounting flange, 4" hook style. For 3/16" ID rubber or plastic tubing, includes mounting screws.|
|A-302F-C||303 SS Static pressure tip with mounting flange, for 3/16" rubber or plastic tubing. 8" insertion depth, includes mounting screws|