Series 650 Temperature Transmitter
The Dwyer Series 650 Temperature Transmitter combines low cost with small size making it ideal for a wide variety of HVAC, industrial and commercial multi-point temperature monitoring applications. Non-polarized terminals simplify connection to any 12-35 VDC power supply. Capable of operation with long cable runs, Series 650 Transmitters are well suited for monitoring air or water temperatures at remote locations. Three models in popular ranges factory calibrated within 0.3% of span. All are linear within 0.25% of span and may be recalibrated within low range and span limits shown on Catalog page. Low range is temperature corresponding to 4 mA output. Span is temperature difference between Low and High ranges corresponding to 4-20 mA output signal.
- Input:Silicone-junction transistor.
- Output Signal:4-20 mA DC.
- Power Requirements:12-35 volts DC.
- Accuracy:±0.3% F.S. @ 20°C (68°F).
- Linearity:Within 0.25% of span.
- Thermal Drift:Less than 0.5% of span over ambient temperature range of 0 to 50°C (32 to 122°F).
- Probe Construction:6″ long, 0.25″ O.D. Type 304 Stainless Steel.
- Ambient Operating Temperature:0 to 70°C (32 to 158°F).
- Temperature Limits (Probe):204°C (400°F).
- Probe Cable Length:7 ft (2.1 m).
- Voltage Stability:Output error less than 0.01% of span over the specified supply voltage range.
NOTE: Consult factory for special ranges calibrated within the limits of -55°C and 180°C.
|650-1||Temperature transmitter, stocked range -23° to +10°C, low range limits: min. -32°C & max. -14°C, span limits: min. 24°C & max. 48°C.|
|650-2||Temperature transmitter, stocked range -7° to +49°C, low range limits: min. -12°C & max. +6°C, span limits: min. 37°C & max. 150°C.|
|650-3||Temperature transmitter, stocked range 0° to +100°C, low range limits: min. -12°C & max. +6°C, span limits: min. 37°C & max. 150°C.|