Series A9 Snap-Action Pressure Switch
High Current Capacity, High Temperature Rating
The Dwyer Series A9 Pressure Switches are designed for controlling pressure with higher current capacity. These switches are used widely in steam cleaners, steam irons, and other pressure control systems. It provides SPDT contact and Series A9 Pressure Switches utilize high-quality miniature snap-action switches. The switch is diaphragm operated, boasting a high temperature rating and compact size.
- Service: Non-hazardous gas, liquid, or steam.
- Wetted Materials: Connection: Copper, Diaphragm: Silicone or Stainless Steel.
- Temperature Limits:See Ordering page.
- Pressure Limit: See Ordering page.
- Repeatability: ±5%.
- Switch Type: SPDT.
- Electrical Ratings: 21A @ 125/250 VAC.
- Electrical Connections:1/4″ (6.35 mm) male quick connect.
- Process Connection:1/8″ male NPT.
- Weight:2.6 oz (75 g).
- Deadband: See Catalog
Catalog Cut Sheet