Mercoid Series EDA Electronic Pressure Controller
2 Switches, Indicating Gauge, and Transmitter in One Package
The Mercoid SERIES EDA Electronic Pressure Control is an extremely versatile compact package that can replace a separate gage, two switches, and a transmitter in a system saving money, installation time, and panel space. The EDA incorporates two SPDT relays that have the on and off points fully adjustable over the range for control or alarm use. Front face has LED indicators for switch status and a large backlight two-line display showing process value and indication units. Programming is easy with simple menu structure, two-line display, and external programming buttons. Weatherproof housing is ideal for a wide variety of applications with panel mount, flush mount, or pipe mount ability. Features include zero set, adjustable dampening, menu lock out, peak and valley indication, removable terminal blocks, adjustable time delay, and scalable transmitter output.
- Display Units: psi, kg/cm², bar, in Hg, ft w.c., kPa, MPa, %FS, in w.c., mbar, cm w.c., mm Hg, or oz/in² (choices depend on range).
- Test Mode: Simulates input over the range without pressuring to easily test switches and transmitter output feature.
- Failsafe: For sensor failure, over pressure, high temperature limit, low temperature limit, or keypad short. User chooses if relay is de-energized, energized, or no action. With transmitter option, user chooses an output of 3.6 mA 22 mA, or no action.
- Alternation: Selectable alternation of set points between the relays for even wear on duplex pump applications.
- Versatile Compact Package: Can replace a separate gage, two switches, and a transmitter in a system saving, money, installation time, and panel space.
- Fully Programmable: To meet simple or complex application needs.
- Weatherproof Housing: Ideal for a wide variety of applications with panel mount, flush mount, or pipe mount ability.
- Service: Compatible liquids and gases.
- Wetted Materials: 316L SS.
- Housing: Glass filled plastic.
- Accuracy: ±1% of F.S. including linearity, hysteresis, and repeatability (indicator and transmitter).
- Stability: < ±2% of F.S. per year.
- Pressure Limits: 1.5 x range.
- Temperature Limits: Ambient: 20 to 140°F (-6.6 to 60°C); Process: 0 to 176°F (-18 to 80°C).
- Compensated Temperature Limits: 32 to 122°F (0 to 50°C).
- Thermal Effect: ±0.05% of F.S./°F.
- Display: 4-digit backlit LCD (Digits: 0.60″H x 0.33″W).
- Power Requirements: 12 to 30 VDC/AC.
- Power Consumption: 2.5 watts.
- Electrical Connections: Removable terminal blocks with two 1/2″ female NPT conduit connections.
- Enclosure Rating: Meets NEMA 4X (IP65).
- Warm Up Time: <10 seconds.
- Mounting Orientation: Any position.
- Weight: 1.18 lbs (535 g).
- Agency Approvals: CE, UL.
- Switch Type: 2 SPDT relays.
- Electrical Rating: 5 A @ 120/240VAC, 1 A @ 30 VDC.
- Repeatability: ±1% of FS (switching only).
- Set Points: Adjustable 0-100% of FS.
- Switch Indication:External LED for each relay on the front panel.Switch Reset:Manual or Automatic.
- Output Signal: 4-20 mA, 1-6 VDC, 1-5 VDC, 0-5 VDC, or 0-10 VDC (direct or reverse output selection).
- Minimum Excitation: 14 VDC.
- Zero and Span Adjustments: Menu scalable within the range.