Series GFM4 Gas Mass Flow Meter
Pressure, Temperature and Flow Monitoring
The Dwyer Series GFM4 Gas Mass Flow Meter is an ideal choice for the measurement of flow rates of a wide variety of gases. This multi parameter flow meter supports various functions such as flow totalizer, flow, temperature, and pressure alarms, and is available in a choice of 0 to 5VDC, 0 to 10VDC, or 4 to 20 mA output signals. Standard LCD and four button keypad allows easy access to the many features of the GFM4. Digital interface operates through available RS-485 or RS-232, providing access to internal data parameters and multi-drop capability of up to 255 units (RS-485 only). Set alarms remotely via digital interface for flow, pressure, and temperature to alert user of high or low thresholds being exceeded. With a high ±1% FS accuracy and ±0.25% FS repeatability, the GFM4 is the optimal choice in gas flow metering and monitoring. The GFM4 comes with a NIST traceable certificate.
Dwyer Series GFM3 Specifications
- Service:Clean gases compatible with wetted parts.
- Wetted Materials:316 SS, 416 SS; Fluoroelastomer, Buna-N, EPR or PTFE O-rings.
- Accuracy:±1% FS.
- Repeatability:±0.25% FS.
- Response Time:0.6 to 1.0 s to within ±2% of setpoint over 20 to 100% FS.
- Output Signal:Linear 0 to 5 VDC (3000 Ω min. load impedance); 0 to 10 VDC (6000 Ω min. load impedance); 4 to 20 mA (500 Ω max. loop resistance).
- Relay Rating:1 amp @ 24 VDC.
- Max. Particulate Size:5 microns.
- Temperature Limits:Ambient: 32 to 122°F (0 to 50°C); Dry Gases: 14 to 122°F (-10 to 50°C).
- Power Supply:12 VDC; 15 VDC; ±24 VDC.
- Process Connections:1/8″ compression fitting for flow rates ≤ 10 L/min; 1/4″ for ≤ 50 L/min; 3/8″ for ≤ 100 L/min.
- Pressure Limits:500 psia (35 bar).
- Leak Integrity:1 x 10-9 smL/sec of helium.
- Display:128 x 64 graphic LCD with backlight.
- Weight:1 lb (.45 kg).
- Multi-drop capability of up to 256 units (for RS-485 option).
- Programmable 12 digit totalizer indicates total gas volume.
- Flow alarm limits for high and low gas flow with relay output.
- Pressure alarm limits for high and low gas pressure with relay output.
- Four button keypad and large 128×64 graphical LCD with backlight.
- Internal conversion factors for up to 32 gases.
- Automatic zero adjustment.
- Self diagnostic tests.
- Free communication software available.
- Model A-110N12 110 VAC Power Supply, 12 VDC Standard Interface
- Model A-110N24 110 VAC Power Supply, 24 VDC Standard Interface
- Model A-110NA15 110 VAC Power Supply, 15 VDC Standard Interface